Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Please, Be Gentle...This Is My First Time

well, after much contemplation and introspection, i have finally decided to start one of THESE things. i resisted for a while, much like i resist most things in pop-culture. (i.e. reading the Da Vinci Code, which I just finished by the way, after 3 or 4 years of opposition. but i absolutely refuse to watch the movie!!!!) but a friend told me that i have too many opinions on too many things not to have a blog of my own. which essentially means he thinks i talk too much, and i need to find another outlet for my verbal rampages other than his ear. so, here i am at the mercy of the internet, and any potential readers.

p.s. and facebook has taken WAY too much of my time.

2 comments:

-Ysadora said...

facebook does infact take up lots of precious time haha

ive noticed myself as well that a creative outlet is much needed in my life as i too seem to have much too many opinions :D

shayshay said...

i must say i have enjoyed this blog...pure random entertainment!!!